Wednesday 31 July 2013

Beauty Land: Shower Time

So guys, I have decided to do a month of beauty reviews and blogs and see how it goes. My fashion posts will remain, I am just giving you a more personal look at my beauty regime. Today's blog is all about what I have in my shower at the mo and couldn't live without. Have you tried any of these? 

1. L'Occitane Almond Shower Oil

This almond shower oil is to DIE for!! I am obsessed with it for quiet a while. The oil transforms into a lavish, soft foam that leaves the skin feeling soft and satin like. This does not leave any kind of an oily residue, so do not be put of by the word oil. A huge plus for us gals is that it can also be used for shaving your legs, 2in1. My favourite thing of all is the smell.....it has a divine, soft smell that is subtle yet feminine. The shower oil comes in three sizes, a travel size, a 8.4 fl.oz with a flip lid, and a 16.9 fl.oz with a pump. You can also buy refill pouches which I think is amazing. Go try it! 

Price- €21.88 (Medium Size)



2 Sanctuary 2-in-1 Moisturising Butter Scrub

This is my go to scrub.....exfoliates and moisturises......winner! It contains nourishing nut butters and sweet almond oil. I massage it on to wet skin in circular motions, sugar and olive stone granules provide a gentle but successful exfoliation. The combined nutbutters of illipe butter, cocoa butter and shea butter melt onto the sin to leave it feeling silky smooth and moisturised. It also contains the wonderful vitamin E.  

Price- €8.75




3 Soap and Glory "The Righteous Butter" 

This award winning body butter its a fab luxury after a shower. It is a tub full of softening shea butter and aloe vera. It has quite a strong scent, but I actually like it! I smooth a handful of this on my upper body, it is lie velvet.....bliss! 

Price- €15.15



4 Coconut Oil

I love this......use it in shower for shaving, as a hair mask, or my fav is to use it as a leg moisturiser. My legs are super sensitive so I tend to keep away from scented lotions or potions on my legs. This is a super natural alternative. It helps prevent dryness and flaking of the skin. Great for anyone with eczema, dermatitis, psoriasis and other skin conditions......best of all it is NATURAL!!!

Price- €8.25



No comments:

Post a Comment