Thursday 14 February 2013

Felt Feeling


I love a good hat.......they add to any outfit and hide a bad hair day! What is not to love?! I adored Hedi Slimane's first collection for Saint Laurent (yes I am still getting used to the dropping of the Yves). It showed that a felt hat was now more than just a head-warming accessory, it was now a fashion statement. It was proudly displayed on the January edition of Vogue, with the felt hat taking center stage on Gwen Stefani. Gwen wore a full look from the collection on the cover.....swoon!!!!! The felt hat is now spotted on many women around the world. I love how you can mix it up, keeping it casual or dressy. I have one from Nasty Gal which I love. My new lust is this Topshop beauty which you can get here!






© All images are copyrighted by their respective owners

No comments:

Post a Comment