Friday 20 April 2012

Ombre Hair




Hair is a major fashion trend at the moment....hair is your crown ladies! At the moment I love ombre hair, it has been around for a while but seems to be staying. Originating from the french word "Ombre" meaning shaded or graduated in tone. The look involves darker roots which gradually become lighter as you go down the hair; giving a natural, sun kissed look.  





My friends and I have all been discussing this look and trying to achieve it all year. One of my best friends Sarah was the latest to give it a go and to say I love the results is an understatement. She brought some images in to the salon and I think it turned out amazing. Sarah lives in Scotland so I only have one image....gorge. I always get my hair done in Yourells in Galway city, ask for Anna or Marie and they will work with your request. 




Ombre hair has become a huge celebrity hair trend among Hollywood's hottest actresses, models and fashionistas. Celebs like Rachel Bilson, Lauren Conrad to Lilly Aldridge have been seen with this beachy look hair trend. The ombre hair look is also practical for women who still want to get their hair done, but don't necessarily want to spend the time or the cash needed to go to the salon every 4-6 weeks to get touch-ups. This look affords women more time between salon visits due to it's natural and low maintenance style. This to me (as a blonde) is a major plus!!! So if you have been looking for a new; easy going mane without breaking the bank, give ombre hair a go.  

Mars <3 













No comments:

Post a Comment