Sunday 22 April 2012

*Crystals & Co.*


Crystals & Co. is one of Ireland's most well loved accessory brands. Owned and run by Dublin beauties Emily McKeogh and Leah O'Reilly. They established their own company in one of the worst recessions Ireland has ever seen.C&C has gone from strength to strength, and along with their own website www.crystalsandco.com , they supply retailers in Ireland and London, including my own store Daisy . As another young, female business woman I have huge admiration for their drive and success in building such a huge Irish brand. GIRL POWER :)


The line is full of all things that sparkle....earrings, rings and handbags. The pieces are adorned with swarovski crystals and rhinestones making them bling,bling,bling!! C&C has been spotted on many a famous face such as Whitney Port, Laura Whitmore, Georgia Salpa, Rozanna Purcell, but to name a few.


The variety in colour is huge, they come in an array of luxurious and vibrant colours. I love the fact it gives you that feeling of luxury and sparkle without breaking the bank. You can pop on some bangles and they jazz up any outfit.




I love to stack my thin & thick bangles....my friends and I are nearly always wearing at least one piece from the range on a Saturday night. My current C&C obsession is my gold Shamballa bracelet...love! So if you want something sparkly and beautiful for your jewellery collection, then look no further than Crystals & Co.

WARNING: Bling addiction guaranteed

My friend Nicola and I wearing our C&C <3


Mars <3

No comments:

Post a Comment